It is critical that your processes are remain efficient, reliably operating, and low cost. In order to maximize revenue, you need a robust and reliable solution to your electrical distribution needs. You also need to ensure the safety of any workers that are around your electrical equipment.
From Gas-Insulated medium voltage switchgear and low voltage motor controllers, to simple safety switches and transformers, Schneider Electric provides a complete solution of low footprint, reliable, and innovative electrical distribution equipment to suit your needs.
- Unequaled standard in quality and reliability of electrical distribution equipment
- Environmentally isolated equipment built to withstand the harshest environments
- Transparent-ready components enabling complete control and automation of your network
- Over 100 years of experience in the supply and service of electrical distribution equipment
- Dedicated engineering and support teams to translate your needs and specifications into cost effective solutions
- Seamless integration of solutions from medium voltage to low voltage in pre-fabricated Power Zone Centers
You need reliable power and complete control of your electrical distribution in order to maximize efficiency, ensure worker safety, and extend the life of your equipment. Innovative gas-insulated switchgear and arc-resistant Switchgear provide a perfect blend of economy, robustness, and technology for your applications. These products and a complete understanding of your needs makes Schneider Electric an ideal partner for your low voltage and medium voltage electrical solutions.
Leverage our expertise in low voltage and medium voltage to simplify your system
Benefit from superior services and support of electrical distribution switchgear
Reduce maintenance with equipment designed for extended periodic maintenance cycles
Control your distribution utilizing network-enabled intelligent equipment
Meet both cost and space constraints by starting multiple motors with one reduced voltage soft start
Arc-resistant Type 2 and 2B equipment available
Reduce size and total cost of your installation using gas-insulated medium voltage switchgear