Plant safety and security
Manufacturing operations are under pressure to make their buildings and facilities safer, due to physical threats in the workplace, potential theft of physical and intellectual property, and to meet the stringent and ever-changing regulatory environment for security and reporting.
- Intelligent Video Analytics: Through automated digital screening and filtering, analytics can identify specific conditions and notify operators of potential situations.
- Property Security Cameras and Surveillance Systems: Advanced features for outdoor, indoor and underground applications.
- Process Cameras: Explosion-proof/ thermal/ thermography.
- Video Management Systems: Mission-critical surveillance operations requiring around-the-clock monitoring and unwavering reliability.
- Access Control Management: Seamless integration between surveillance, access control and identity management.
- Schneider Electric delivers integrated surveillance solutions for harsh environments that must meet the safety requirements, for protection of man and machine.
- Video analytics and thermography bring additional value by delivering information from process control, environmental and emission systems.
- Integration between surveillance and access control.
- Coupled solutions for process supervision and image analytics.
- Customized solutions for specific applications.
- Unparalleled quality and robustness.
- Highest-quality video, even in harsh environments and challenging lighting conditions.
Asset and plant safety.
Prevention of theft and vandalism.
Better access control of both contractors and employees.
Process monitoring and optimization. Environmental monitoring.