When your facility is exposed to the greatest amount of risk, you need on-site maintenance support services that enforce strict protocols. All of these preventative, corrective, or emergency maintenance services must be conducted with strict adherence to standard operating procedures and emergency operating procedures in mind.
Data Center Life Cycle Services
Schneider Electric’s managed maintenance service includes vendor management and adds the benefit of on-site change management during the times when the data center is exposed to the greatest amount of risk. We provide a highly trained data center facilities expert to be on-site during critical maintenance events to supervise the work activity using a detailed method of procedure and following strict protocols developed specially for critical facility maintenance activities.
- Single point of contact for all maintenance services with centralized procurement, billing and management of vendor service agreements.
- On-site vendor supervision and change management reduces risk during maintenance activities.
- We offer recommendations for reliability improvements based on site specific insights.
We offer all the features of vendor management services and managed maintenance plus regulatory compliance monitoring. This includes self-performed preventive and corrective maintenance, on-site equipment status and alarm monitoring, daily facility walk-throughs, site efficiency monitoring and optimization
Managed maintenance services
Physical infrastructure systems are expected to continuously live up to the facility design's performance specifications even as a business and IT requirements change. Understanding the bigger picture - what occurs in each of the phases, what the key management tasks are, what pitfalls exist, and how one phase impacts the next - can help organizations achieve their data center's cost, speed of deployment, availability and efficiency goals
- Change Management: Risk mitigation through direct vendor supervision and process oversight.
- Performance Optimization: Enhanced reliability through development, implementation and continuous improvement of site specific maintenance procedures.
- Quarterly Business Review and Reporting: Quarterly review of facility activity, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Site Inspections: Periodic facility walk-through inspections.
- Service Trending Report: Service data for maintenance optimization and budgeting