During severe weather, the safety of your patients and staff is your top concern. Critical power interruptions can occur. An influx of patients can often be expected. To manage these and other challenges, you need the most accurate weather insight available to mitigate all associated risks.
SolutionsSchneider Electric's weather decision support solutions can help you better manage your weather-related challenges. From providing a safer facility to protecting your budget through smarter operational decisions, we are here to help.
- Improve patient and staff safety: proactively mitigate severe weather risks – including power interruptions to your facility
- Reduce energy costs and improve efficiency: optimize generator use and improve your building’s HVAC efficiencies
- Optimize scheduling to prepare for an influx of patients: determine appropriate staffing levels for weather events and reschedule elective surgeries
- Improve overall public perception: avoid a negative public image from poor handling of weather-related emergencies
- Real-time, local lightning information and customizable alerts
- Top-rated temperature and precipitation forecasts for the past eight consecutive years
- Option to install or integrate on-site weather sensors and leverage the data to create site-specific forecasts with maximum accuracy
- The only provider to allow you to ask your weather questions online to an experienced meteorologist, for answers within minutes
- Web services that allow you to easily integrate valuable weather information into your existing systems
Better schedule elective surgeries, staffing, and maintenance with detailed 15-day forecasts, featuring hourly outlooks for the next 72 hours
Guard against power loss and surges with real-time lightning strike information and management tools that help improve generator-use decisions
Protect patients and staff from severe weather with patented, custom weather alerts for valuable lead time to you move people to safer locations
Minimize overtime costs and damage to your reputation with exclusive, online consultations with our professional meteorologists, 24/7 — for expert help when making tough calls